Building Diagnostic Specialists - for Energy Efficient, Healthy & Comfortable Homes
Basic Energy Audit & Renovation Upgrade Report: Starting at $ 500.00
- Add Infra-red thermography scan for only $ 375.00 extra.
Air Leakage - Blower Door Testing: Starting at $ 550.00.
- Includes report and on site leakage locates
- Add $ .15 per square foot for building footprint
Infra-red Thermography and Report: $ 750.00
- Includes blower door test, on site leakage locates & report.
-Add $ .20 per square foot for building footprint
SB12 Building Code Plan Review & Report: $ 400.00
- Add $ .30 per square foot and $ 150.00 per storey.
EnerGuide Testing, Report and Labeling: $ 450.00
- Add $ .40 per square foot and $ 250.00 per storey
Depressurization Testing and Report: $ 525.00
A Registered Energy Advisor is an individual who conducts EnerGuide home evaluations on behalf of a Natural Resources Canada Licensed Service Organization.
Energy Advisors provide third party expert advice to builders and homeowners who wish to use the EnerGuide Rating System in planning and in the design stages of new construction.
Energy Advisors also provide a component of quality assurance once work is completed on homes qualified to be labelled under Natural Resources initiatives.